eBooks and Downloads
There are several downloadable services for Oswego Public Library District cardholders:
You will need your Oswego Public Library District card and 4-digit PIN to access and download content from our digital collections
OVERDRIVE: EBOOKS, EAUDIOBOOKS, STREAMING VIDEO
- CHECKOUT RULES
- GET OVERDRIVE APP
- GET ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS (for PC and Mac)
- GET HELP WITH THE OVERDRIVE APP
- GET HELP WITH eBOOKS: BORROWING, DOWNLOADING, READING, RETURNING
- GET HELP WITH eAUDIOBOOKS: BORROWING, DOWNLOADING, LISTENING TO, RETURNING
- ARTICLES ON HELP WITH ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS (for PC and Mac)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR DEVICES AND PLATFORMS: ANDROID, KINDLE FIRE, iPAD, iPOD, WINDOWS, NOOK and more...
ZINIO DIGITAL MAGAZINES
Questions? Comments? Contact us at (630) 978-1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need More Help?
Come to one of our drop in eReader Help sessions and receive one-on-one help at the
Adult Services Reference Desk. No registration needed. Check our library programs calendar or our Adult Programs flyer to see future session dates.