Be creative! Be imaginative! Be different! We love writing, reading, and drawing, and we hope you do, too. So, pick up your pens, pencils, or markers and enter our contest today!
Current Contest: A Fun Fall Writing Contest!
7-14 year olds. Start your story with the phrase, "I opened the door and there it was." Stories must be less than 1,000 words. Click here for the complete list of rules & the contest entry form.
- Summer 2013- Coloring Contest- We chose 32 winners out of the 1,300 entries!
- Spring 2013- Poetry Contest
- Winter 2013- "Dig Into Reading" Poster Contest
- Fall 2012- An Unfortunate Writing Contest
- Summer 2012- Summer Video Contest
- Spring 2012- Spring Poetry Contest
- Winter 2012- “Reading Is So Delicious!” Poster Contest
- Fall 2011: Fall for a Mystery Writing Contest
- Summer 2011: Harry Potter Writing Contest
- Spring 2011: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Writing Contest