Study Rooms at the Montgomery Campus
The Montgomery Campus provides four study rooms.
• Three rooms have a capacity of four people each.
• One room has a capacity of six people.
Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved in advance.
Register to use a room at the Adult Services desk.
• You will need to provide an Oswego Public Library card or a photo ID.
Rooms are assigned for one hour.
• This time period may be extended by library staff if no one is waiting for a study room.
• After one hour, users may be directed to vacate the room at any time to allow others to use the study room.
Covered drinks are allowed.
Food is prohibited.
Study rooms must be vacated 10 minutes before the library closes.
Those using study rooms must comply with all rules of conduct as set forth in the library’s Rules of Behavior for Use of Library Facilities. Failure to do so may result in denial of future use of the study rooms.